Note: We will be getting a Doctor Who & Torchwood layout just as soon as a I get a paid members account for the community.
- There must be a minimum of 100 words for each prompt. There is no max.
- Feel free to write in any order of the prompts - meaning you don't have to start with number one and so on.
- Please wait until your claim has been approved before posting to the community. (we have to give you posting access and your tag(s) anyway)
- You may only have 1 claim at a time. However, after you complete that claim you may claim another. Also, you may have 1 claim for each show. Meaning you may have 1 claim for Doctor Who and 1 claim for Torchwood both open at the same time, that is allowed.
- There will be a max of 3 claims of the same subject.
- You may use a fake cut to link to your journal, so long as the post isn't friend's locked. You shouldn't force people to friend you just to read the fic ... this is all about sharing your work with others.
- You may post anywhere from one, to all 100 prompts in a single post. How you do it is completely up to you.
- You may claim the general series, a pairing, a character, a place, a group, etc.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey